Tea

It’s winter season and Europe is once again steeped in coldness.

So, naturally, we all turn to a our favorite hot beverage. In my case, tea.

But tea is more than a way to warm one’s body.

Indeed, as the photos below and cultures throughout the world show, tea can form the foundation for grand ceremonies delicately infused with beauty.

So, sit down and allow yourself to appreciate the beauty of the shared cultural phenomenon that tea represents.

Enjoy!

Do you have any tea-related stories?
What’s your favorite flavor? 🙂

You have reached the end of this article. Thank you for reading! If you liked this article, please share it with your friends or leave a reply down below! And if you would love to read more articles like this one, you can subscribe to the weekly Young Meets Free newsletter.

Follow Young Meets Free on WordPress.com

7 Comments, RSS

1. thebookwormdrinketh December 28, 2017 @ 8:26 PM

Those are beautiful pictures. I do love blooming tea, it’s almost an experience of all the senses!

2. Nash Christmas December 28, 2017 @ 9:03 PM

Hahahaha, in Serbia weather is switching from day to day.Sun,wind and sometimes rain and snow is present in all periods in December.But in mostly is dry weather.

Still i am drinking tea every day.Mostly i like rose hips and chamomile 🙂 .

• blago

blago December 28, 2017 @ 9:53 PM

Camomile is great! Yet, I find myself preferring green or peppermint these days haha

3. Megha's World December 29, 2017 @ 12:06 AM

Beautiful pictures.Have you taken them all? Being a tea lover, just the mention of the hot cuppa gives me the warm sensation in my body.

• blago

blago December 29, 2017 @ 12:14 AM

No, those are sadly not my pictures. I like them nonetheless haha

Long term, I plan on posting some of my pictures as well on this series. But that should wait for now 🙂

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to follow the blog or like on fb — it helps me out tremendously, especially with my text content 🙂

4. Jeremy Mifsud December 29, 2017 @ 7:34 AM

I never knew tea could look this beautiful!

5. curiouscat99 December 29, 2017 @ 9:25 AM

These are lovely pictures. I am not so much of a milky tea person. I prefer green and white teas, and tisanes. Earl Grey, peppermint and camomile are my favourites. And blooming teas are so pretty to watch as they brew.